Last year only part of the lights worked on our pre-lit Christmas tree, so I decided that would be the last time we used it, then this year came around and my Hubby still wasn't going to let me have a real tree, so I decided we would be simple, I wanted a tomato cage wrapped in lights as seen here. But my Hubby had a different idea...
...so he built me this beautiful tree of lights with a dowel rod, fishing line, and some plastic tubing, oh and lots of lights, FIVE strands of lights! We used our tree stand from our old tree and the dowel rod fit perfectly, then we added a few red ornaments and a strand of silver beads, then a few candy canes around the bottom, no tree topper but who needs that anyway? It is much more beautiful then the tomato cage tree would of been too!

No comments:
Post a Comment