Wednesday, December 14, 2011

Day 2

Today was a extremely crazy day, it felt like a whole week rolled into one day, therefore I wasn't very successful in taking a photo, I did take one, but it is kind of silly. (See below) Tuesday, December 13, 2011.
I work in the Information Technology Department at Crowder College as the Helpdesk Assistant. I have been in my position for over four years, although I have no computer background, I have learned a lot during my time here.  Since this Summer I have started working on computers in addition to my other duties. The picture above is of a Smart Console, I think, I attempted to work on this item yesterday, and when I got to its location I had NO idea what I was looking at, so I took this picture to take back to the office to ask questions of someone who would know what to do.  It turned out that I was unable to fix anything because we were waiting on parts to come in, so another piece of my day that just didn't work out. Oh well, that day is over and now it's Wednesday!

No comments:

Post a Comment