What a day, starting before 5 a.m. I received a text message from my long time Bestie and her husband, Misha and Jared, her water broke! When they married about a year and a half ago, Misha became a mom to Jared's girls, and she has done a great job, and been a God send to their lives. But now the time has come, she is actually having a baby, I never thought this day would come, I was so excited and emotional! It was so hard to see her in pain early during delivery, but I am so proud of her, and happy to finally hold her baby girl. We didn't actually get to hold her until the next day, but a few pictures I took of her in the nursery.
Sunday, February 26, 2012
Our girls, mine on the left, hers on the right, admiring the new addition.
Audra Mae, 6 lbs 12 oz, and 19 1/2 inches.
No comments:
Post a Comment