Wednesday, January 4, 2012

Day 17 & 18

My Christmas break has reminded me why I am not a stay at home mom, I spent three days of mostly just Aspin and I at home, while Jessika was staying at a friends and Steven worked. I am going to blame Aspin's behavior on terrible two's even though we have a month before she actually turns two. My days have been spent trying to make her happy and not getting much else done. I did manage to take down the Christmas decorations and a few loads of laundry, but that was it. The only picture I took on Wednesday and Thursday is the one below, she finally crawled up onto my lap and went to sleep, I don't even remember what day this was, but I was thrilled, for one she never lets me rock her to sleep, and for two it wasn't a fight that ended with her throwing a fit and crying herself to sleep!
Wednesday or Thursday, December 28 or 29, 2011.

No comments:

Post a Comment